And of course, thefridayfive:
1. If you could invite five people to dinner from history, living or dead, who would they be? I wish I had a dime for every time someone's asked that. I could buy a small country. *thinks* Whoopi Goldberg (yeah, yeah), t.s. eliot, Jesus, Jean Michel Basquait, and Beethoven.
2. Why have you chosen these five individuals? Different reasons for each one; mainly because of what they accomplished, who they were, how interesting they are even now, and in Whoopi's case, she's hilarious and I lurve her :-D
3. What would you serve for dinner? Drugs. I don't think any of them ate, did they? Um...for Jesus, we'll be having the fish, bread and wine.
4. What would you like to ask them? That would be a thesis or something. Many things, but different for each, since they all excelled in varied disciplines.
5. Do you think everybody seated at the table would get along? Why or why not? Yes. They're all similarly spectacular, they are (for the most part) or WERE intelligent, eccentric, unique, understanding, thoughtful, curious and interesting. Can't go wrong with a group like that.
And the fridayfiver:
1. Do you play any sports? I used to. Can't now, because of knees.
2. Do you exercise on a regular basis? Yash. I swim and walk :)
3. Name one person that raises your blood pressure: :X
4. You need to go up two floors in a building: do you use the stairs or the elevator? Two floors = stairs. That's one of my biggest pet peeves at work; people will take the elevator for one flight. GrrRRrr.
5. One thing that makes you go "Hmmmmm"? Ummm...missing food the next day (don't ask). :D