1. Have you ever been to the ocean? Sooooo many, in different countries, east and west coast in America...the best beaches are, incidentally, in Espana. :> I don't burn there. :D
2. When is the last time you wore a swimsuit? Er...couple of months' ago.
3. Do you respect people more for staying through difficult times or knowing when to call it quits? I think it's MUCH MORE DIFFICULT to know when to call it quits than it is to gut it out. Although I equally respect both qualities.
4. Name a TV show that made a huge splash in the beginning, but has since gone downhill: Er. I don't watch T.V. O_o
5. Have you ever eaten shark? EW, yup. Accidentally ordered shark soup when I was living in Stuttgart. That'll teach me for not immediately learning the language. LOL.
And from thefridayfive:
1) What is your favorite noise to hear? Kelsey's voice (of COURSE...no-brainer); or crickets/tree frogs. :>
2) If you could live in any era of time, what would you choose and why? Ooo medeival. Because men and women both had "places"; only the really special could move about freely, and there wasn't nearly as much confusion about relationships. I could go on and on about this, but it might make me sound like some neanderthal. Or something. :P
3) You just found $50 while cleaning your house. Where do you decide to spend it? First, I'd try to figure out who lost it there (would return it). If I couldn't, I'd buy warm school clothes for Kelsey, and the last three Lemony Snicket books (she's read 'em all except for the last).
4) What magazines to you subscribe to/read on a normal basis? Not ANYMORE, but I used to get Time, National Geographic, Life, Psychology Today, The Writer's Digest, and Weekly World News (nooooooo I don't wanna hear it!!!).
5) If you could witness any event in history, but not change anything about it, what would you choose and why? My birth. So I could see my TRUE birth mother/family.
Spur-of-the-moment quiz ganked shamefully from imperfectbrat:
|Your Ideal Relationship is Marriage|
You've dated enough to know what you want.
And that's marriage - with the right person.
You're serious about settling down some time soon.
Even if you haven't met the person you want to get hitched to!
Just shoot me now. GAWD. WTH?! NoooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo.