Two of our nurses came up, and Kelsey's picture I have hanging on the wall was again brought up. "Terri, is that you?"
OMG DO I LOOK LIKE A 12-YEAR OLD?
Plus, if I /did/ own a picture with me in a tiara and silky gowns, diamonds, etc., would I be SO VAIN as to hang it up in my office??
Uh. I don't know what that says about them or worse, me.
Eeps. Since Kelsey's pic has been mistaken for "me" so many times now, I feel it /almost/ necessary to remove it from my walls. Freaky. She does look like me, but she also bears a slight resemblance to her dad. So I'm not getting the whole "Is that you in the picture?" thing, but now it's freaking me out.
And yes, it's casual day, so I robbed her of another monkey shirt from Aeropostle. Hrmph. This vacation to Disney World thing has kinda bugged me. Plus, I feel closer to her when I wear her clothes :D Heh.
From the fridayfiver:
1. When is the last time you became unraveled? Day before yesterday.
2. What's the longest trip you've taken? Three months in Los Angeles with Mike. *If "by longest" they intended us to write out a travel schedule of some overseas trip, I have faaaarrrrrrr too many to think about and couldn't begin to guess. MANY.
3. Who is the biggest distraction in your life? Hmm...ironically and sadly, it's STILL Rey Jorge. Go figure.
4. Do people notice you when you walk into a room? Yepppppp.
5. Describe the last time you disappointed someone: Err...PH, when I told him about Mikey and why I couldn't see him anymore.
1) Of the various cultures, ethnicities or nationalities you belong to, which most strongly do you consider yourself? Do I consider myself? Irish.
2) Is there a culture you cannot claim heritage from but which you feel quite close to? Definitely Spain, and a close runner-up, Germany.
3) What's one language you wish you knew fluently? Latin
4) If you could move anywhere in the world and be guaranteed a job, etc., where would you go? Spain :D
5) If you had a time machine, and could witness any one event without altering or disturbing it, what would you want to see? My birth, and the few hours following it, just so I could see my mother.
That's right -- this was a pointless entry, one of...thousands.