2. What’s the easiest and quickest way you have earned a buck? Playing the dogs at the track.
3. If you could set your own salary, according to your skills and worth, how much would you earn? Oh come on. It's also about how much we're willing to KILL OURSELVES. This answer would vary, depending on what I'm doing. Skill level, however...oh I'm priceless :)
4. Are you a good saver? Um. When I have it. LOL. Which in the past few years has been OHHHHHHHHH NEVER.
5. What’s the most expensive and useless thing you have ever bought? Hm. It's not *entirely* useless, but I paid more than $500 for a duvet (and it was on sale) Edit: I'm also assuming this isn't a line of credit, but simply a cash-on-the-spot purchase. Cars, houses, furniture, etc??? We won't go there. I used to live a different life. LOL :)
The lovely fridayfiver:
Name your favorite...
1. Candy: Spree
2. Cookie: Does cookie dough count? :>
3. Donut: Plain Krispy Kreme
4. Cold drink: Sprite
5. Hot beverage: Hot, spiced apple cider
Man, the lameitude. I'M LAME. OH NO.
And I have a KILLER headache, which almost never happens these days. Ugh.